- Glen CORR Management Inc, a leader in Commercial Property Management in London and Southwestern Ontario, is looking for an enthusiastic accountant to join their team.
The ideal candidate possesses:
· 3-5 years experience in accounting
· Knowledge and experience with accounting principles (GAAP);
· Familiarity with commercial lease language
· Highly effective communication skills;
· Excellent priority setting with exceptional organizational skills;
· Strong multi-tasking capability and time management skills;
· Customer focus with excellent telephone manners;
· Meticulous, detail-oriented, and displays initiative;
· Professionalism, maturity, and assertive in business administration matters;
· Flexibility to manage change in a developing environment;
· An ability to liaise with colleagues to gather information and facts;
· Ability to work independently or cooperatively as part of a team.
- Process daily accounting transactions including journal entries, receivables, cash receipts, payables and disbursements;
- Prepare bank reconciliations, government remittances, financial budgets and other tasks related to the financial accounting cycle;
- Prepare monthly financial statements and reports;
- Accounts receivable follow up
- Provide general office administrative support as required.
- Reconcile, identify and investigate discrepancies in general ledger and on accounts.
- Balance and reconcile year end accounting.
- Respond to tenant, investor or accountant queries in an efficient and timely matter.
- College Diploma in Business Accounting or Business Administration, or equivalent experience;
- Experience with property management software. Yardi Voyager accounting software a definite asset;
- 3-5 years of experience working in a combined accounting/administrative role;
- Commercial Real Estate background a definite asset;
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 (Word and Excel) and Sharepoint;
- 2+ years of proven administrative experience preferred
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $42,000.00-$45,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Vision care
- Wellness program
- Work from home